Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Charmander Leveled Up!

I just have to say that I am a so proud of little Charmander. For those of you who don't know who Charmander/Charzaard is (name changes occasionally), it's the wee little baby growing in my belly. This week he/she is about the size of a prune and a little over an inch long with working organs and fingers and toes. It's still crazy to me to think that there's a person inside of me. There are those of you perverts who are thinking right now, and yes I am a mind reader, that this isn't the first time I've had a "person" inside of me.... oh ha ha ha..... we all know how babies are made. Moving on. Anyways, just the thought about becoming someone's mom is pretty scary. Sure it's cool to think that I will soon have complete dominion over a little thing and will bend it to my will, but it's also scary because once this kid comes out, I have to keep it alive.

Let me first say that I have not had a good track record with keeping pets alive so, being responsible for a human life is becoming overly stressful. Josh seems pretty calm and cool about this baby. I envy his laid back attitude of "how hard can keeping a kid alive be?" Well, I know what I was like as a kid, what my brother and cousin were like as kids, and from the stories I've heard about Josh as a kid, there is no way I can let this kid out of my sight as soon as it's born. So here's what I've been thinking, don't cut the umbilical cord til the kid is 18..... kinda like a homemade leash.... escape will be impossible. Muwahahahahaha!

Are we grossed out yet? Stay tuned folks, I've got more ideas like this coming up. If you have any ideas on the subject, ideas as good as the homemade leash, let me know. I've already been asked if I will eat the placenta..... No, but I will offer it up to the highest bidder. I'm thinking a nice chianti and some fava beans will pair nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment