Monday, March 21, 2011

I love you...... but don't touch me.

Josh's grandma and mom are AMAZING! We get a new king size bed this week! We had been talking about needing a new mattress and possibly getting a king size because the queen size wasn't big enough for my comfort and the other day Josh's mom calls and says that she and his grandma want to buy us a new mattress set! SCHWEEETTT!!! How any married/living together couple can sleep in a queen size bed is baffling. I guess if the two both don't mind touching each other then sure, I guess they wouldn't mind it. But I personally need my space. In a king size bed you can meet your partner in the middle when you want and when you're ready to snooze simply roll away. "Hallo! Vould you like to have a roll in za hay! It's fun! Roll! Roll! Roll in za hay!"..... okay enough Mel Brooks..... I know it sounds awful, but the prospect of not having to touch anyone while I sleep makes me giddy like a little school girl that just heard a dirty word. Plus! I can get up to pee as many times as I want and get up to get a midnight snack without Josh going "What are you doing!? Where are you going!?"

P.S.

If you have a cat, please let me know what the deal is with this. My cat Bam has decided that he is done spite shitting in our house, by this I mean if he wasn't pleased with something in the house (furniture moved, shoes on the floor, etc.) he would take a crap right by it. Here of late though, he has started puking on the floor on Josh's side of the bed and in random places in the house. He will puke in one spot and then run to another and finish puking. Any idea what this is? I get him puking on Josh's side of the room because he just doesn't like him. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant and Bam thinks he has to compete for my affection or what, but it's getting ridiculous. It can't be spite puking because unless my cat is bulimic, I'm pretty sure can't puke on command...... any thoughts or recommendations would be a tremendous help.

2 comments:

  1. a bag, a brick, a body of water . . . that should take care of the problem - lol - just kidding ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/min/312107726.html

    You can purchase one of these and put it next to Josh's bed:
    http://www.infinitecat.com/cat-tales/pics/cat_vomit_warning_sign.jpg

    ReplyDelete