Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Start of Something Ridiculous

To start things off and state the obvious, my name is Samantha Rowell and I've created this blog. I know what you're thinking, why did she even write that sentence and why do I care? Well, if you would let me finish, I will tell you.... It's very rude to interupt. So, I guess I have started this blog to document my life in it's entirety, to keep a collection of all the crazy things that have happened to me and all the crazy things that are bound to come. I have two theories on the outcome of this blog: one - it will either be the best thing that I could have done with my time and blow your mind or two - it will make people want to claw their eyes out and feed them to a rabid dog..... Either way I'm gonna give it a shot. I used to keep a journal when I was a kid and going back and reading it has made me realize how much I enjoyed writing down all my feelings and experiences at the time and how pathetic I really was as a teenager. So sit tight, grab some popcorn, maybe use the bathroom, and get ready to be blown away..... or want to claw your eyes out..... I make no promises.

2 comments:

  1. "made me realize ....how pathetic I Was as a teenager." I've had those same realizations when I've reread my journal entries too! Haha. I'm excited about this blog. Yay!

    ReplyDelete